The elliptical shape gives HWAM 3130 an attractive, light expression. Form and finish throughout make it possible to install the stove in a corner, on a straight wall and even in the centre of the room. HWAM 3130 can be supplemented with a rotating plinth so that the flames can be enjoyed from all angles.
Give in to the fascination of the dancing flames from HWAM 3130.
The curved glass in the door of the stove invites the family to enjoy the view of the flames from many angles in the room.
The elliptical shape gives HWAM 3130 an attractive, light expression.
Form and finish throughout make it possible to install the stove in a corner, on a straight wall and even in the centre of the room.
HWAM 3130 can be supplemented with a rotating plinth so that the flames can be enjoyed from all angles.
- HWAM 3130c – classic side hinged door
- HWAM 3130m – modern side hinged door, glass or steel upper and lower front
- Energy efficiency class HWAM®Autopilot™
- HWAM® Autopilot™ Yes
- HWAM® Smartcontrol™ Yes
- Capacity (kW) 2-7
- Nominal heat output (kW) 4,5
- Smokeoutlet, Ø (mm) 150
- Chimney draught, recommended (Pa) 12
- Combustion chamber width (cm) 33
- Height (cm) 126
- Width (cm) 47,9
- Depth (cm) 41,5
- Weight (kg) 113
- Outlet connection, meassurements, HWAM® Autopilot™/
- Connection from floor, top (cm) 94,8/97,5
- Combustion air system
- Combustion air system can be mounted, back (Ø 100 mm) Yes
- Combustion air system can be mounted, floor (Ø 100 mm) Yes
- Distance to inflammable materials
- Distance to inflammable materials, back (cm) 10
- Distance to inflammable materials, side(cm) 20
- Distance to inflammable materials, front(cm) 80
- Distance to furnishing in front (cm) 80
All HWAM stoves have an easy and unique closing system, which ensures that the door fits tightly • The door is constructed so that it opens and closes with a steady, balanced vertical movement. When closing, the door glides silently into position and completely seals the opening. • The system confirms HWAM’s high technological and innovative level. When it is opened, the vertical gliding movement of the lift-lower door minimises turbulence in the combustion chamber so that ash is not whirled up and blown into the room. Convenient for you as it reduces the need for cleaning around the stove.
• Simple, convenient operation • Clean burning • More enegy, better economy • Easy on the enviroment
The automatic dampers ensure that the combustion air is led to the right places in the combustion chamber, in the right quantities and at the right time to ensure optimum combustion.
Simply light, sit back and enjoy... The bimetallic spring in the HWAM automatic controls the positions of the dampers. As the temperature in the combustion chamber rises, the spring expands and moves the dampers, shutting off the supply of primary air and opening up the supply of secondary air. It is solely the temperature in the combustion chamber that determines how the dampers move. The entire process is ongoing so that the supply of air for each stage of combustion is adjusted precisely to ensure the most eco-friendly, fuelconserving combustion.
The first schematic diagram simply shows the vast of heat that is lost when you leave a stove unattended without HWAM Autopilot.
The second diagram shows the immense savings a HWAM Auopilot makes. You simply light the fire - the HWAM Autopilot will completely control the fire for you automatically regulating the stove so that it continually achieves optimum combustion and prolongs the refill period.