A wood-burning stove with high heating capacity and a very low particle emission. • HWAM 3640 is a eco-friendly wood-burning stove and a variant of HWAM 3630 with the same height and shape but without side glass. • Like the other models in the series, it is equipped with a ventilated handle and a locking system that makes it easy to open and shut the door.
MANUALS AND DOWNLOADS
MANUALS AND DOWNLOADS
- Assembly instructions for combustion air system
- Assembly instructions for combustion air system – HWAM® SmartControl™
- Declaration of Performance – HWAM® SmartControl™
- Declaration of Performance (GB SE NO DK)
- Declaration of Performance (IT NL FR DE)
- HWAM® SmartControl™ Guide
- User’s manual HWAM 3630 (ES IT DE)
- User’s manual HWAM 3630 (GB NO SE DK)
- User’s manual HWAM 3630 (NL FR)
- User’s manual to HWAM 3630 with HWAM® SmartControl™ (DE IT)
- User’s manual to HWAM 3630 with HWAM® SmartControl™ (GB FR NL)
All HWAM stoves have an easy and unique closing system, which ensures that the door fits tightly • The door is constructed so that it opens and closes with a steady, balanced vertical movement. When closing, the door glides silently into position and completely seals the opening. • The system confirms HWAM’s high technological and innovative level. When it is opened, the vertical gliding movement of the lift-lower door minimises turbulence in the combustion chamber so that ash is not whirled up and blown into the room. Convenient for you as it reduces the need for cleaning around the stove.
The mechanical HWAM Autopilot with its heat sensitive spring ensures the correct air supply for the different combustion phases enabling an optimal combustion.
HWAM unique Autopilot is a strikingly, yet ingeniously brilliant function which offers numerous benefits - both for you and for the enviroment.
- Simple, convenient operation
- Clean burning
- More enegy, better economy
- Easy on the enviroment
The bimetallic spring in the HWAM automatic controls the positions of the dampers. As the temperature in the combustion chamber rises, the spring expands and moves the dampers, shutting off the supply of primary air and opening up the supply of secondary air. It is solely the temperature in the combustion chamber that determines how the dampers move. The entire process is ongoing so that the supply of air for each stage of combustion is adjusted precisely to ensure the most eco-friendly, fuelconserving combustion.
The first schematic diagram simply shows the vast of heat that is lost when you leave a stove unattended without HWAM Autopilot.
The second diagram shows the immense savings a HWAM Auopilot makes. You simply light the fire - the HWAM Autopilot will completely control the fire for you automatically regulating the stove so that it continually achieves optimum combustion and prolongs the refill period.