The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
Hwam 3110c – Fótstandur
Verð á kamínu með fótstandi.
Vörunúmer: HW3112011- HW99-3031
- HWAM 3110c – classic side hinged door
- HWAM 3110m – modern side hinged door, glass or steel lower door
- User’s manual for the HWAM 3100 (DK, SE, NO, EN)
- User’s manual for the HWAM 3100(DE, FR, NL)
- User’s manual for the HWAM 3100 (ES)
- User’s manual for the HWAM 3100 with HWAM® SmartControl™ (EN, IT)
- User’s manual for the HWAM 3100 with HWAM® SmartControl™ (DE, NL, FR)
- User Manual HWAM® SmartControl™ Generation 2 (EN)
- User Manual HWAM® SmartControl™ Generation 2 (FR)
- User Manual HWAM® SmartControl™ Generation 2 (IT)
- Assembly Instructions for combustion air system for HWAM 3120 & HWAM 3130
- Assembly Instructions for combustion air system for the HWAM 3100-series with HWAM® SmartControl™
- Assembly Instructions for combustion air system for HWAM 3110 on a pedestal
- Assembly Instructions for combustion air system for HWAM 3110 on a low plinth, wall mounted & and on the floor
- Mounting the plinth (HWAM 3110)
- Mounting the stove on a wall (HWAM 3110)
- Mounting the heat storage (HWAM 3130)
- Mounting adjustable feet
- Quickguide – HWAM® SmartControl™ (EN)
- Quickguide – HWAM® SmartControl™ (FR)
- Quickguide – HWAM® SmartControl™ (IT)
- Quickguide – HWAM® SmartControl™ (NL)
All HWAM stoves have an easy and unique closing system, which ensures that the door fits tightly • The door is constructed so that it opens and closes with a steady, balanced vertical movement. When closing, the door glides silently into position and completely seals the opening. • The system confirms HWAM’s high technological and innovative level. When it is opened, the vertical gliding movement of the lift-lower door minimises turbulence in the combustion chamber so that ash is not whirled up and blown into the room. Convenient for you as it reduces the need for cleaning around the stove.
The mechanical HWAM Autopilot with its heat sensitive spring ensures the correct air supply for the different combustion phases enabling an optimal combustion.
HWAM unique Autopilot is a strikingly, yet ingeniously brilliant function which offers numerous benefits - both for you and for the enviroment.
• Simple, convenient operation
• Clean burning
• More enegy, better economy
• Easy on the enviroment
The automatic dampers ensure that the combustion air is led to the right places in the combustion chamber, in the right quantities and at the right time to ensure optimum combustion.
Simply light, sit back and enjoy...
The bimetallic spring in the HWAM automatic controls the positions of the dampers. As the temperature in the combustion chamber rises, the spring expands and moves the dampers, shutting off the supply of primary air and opening up the supply of secondary air. It is solely the temperature in the combustion chamber that determines how the dampers move. The entire process is ongoing so that the supply of air for each stage of combustion is adjusted precisely to ensure the most eco-friendly, fuelconserving combustion.
The first schematic diagram simply shows the vast of heat that is lost when you leave a stove unattended without HWAM Autopilot.
The second diagram shows the immense savings a HWAM Auopilot makes. You simply light the fire - the HWAM Autopilot will completely control the fire for you automatically regulating the stove so that it continually achieves optimum combustion and prolongs the refill period.