Ø2M Delux Fiberglass-Innbyggður hitari
If you’ve decided to buy a hot tub why not go for one of the best on the market. Enjoy luxury and Relaxation at home!
Some like them bigger or smaller, complex with water jets or simple.
2 m Delux Fiberglass hot Tub for 6 – 9 people is the largest and spacious in our range.
- Find a great solution for a big family or for those who like to have parties with friends.
- Quick water heating. You can choose a wood-burning heater or electric heater.
- Comfortably accommodate. Up to 9 people.
- Volume. 1650 l
- Dimensional stability. Fiberglass shell will not shrink or stretch. We offer the largest selection of hot tub accessories and options: choose the color of fiberglass (blue, white/cream or grey), wood finishing (spruce, thermo wood or larch), heaters (electric heater KIT or integrated wood burning heater), 3 types of stairs, Air Bubble and Hydromassage and LED Systems, wooden or insulated covers, etc.We care about our products and find it very important that you can enjoy using our products without any problems. Every product goes to the client with Hot Tubs use and Maintenance!
|Timber||Spruce / Thermowood / Larch|
|Fiberglass frame hot tub with wooden finishing from the outside;|
|Delux integrated stainless steel (304) heater with a chimney;|
|Metal safety fence for chimney;|
|Fiberglass inside benches;|
|Outlet valve for water;|
|Stairs (3 steps).|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||2.30 x 1.35 x 2.40m|
We deliver fully assembled fiberglass Hot Tubs with integrated heater, so no much additional work needs to be done.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can’t be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.